Terms & Conditions
For bank transfers, please make payment into the following account:
Account Name: Worldspan Plc SESAM
Account Number: 78147144
Sort Code: 20-51-23
IBAN Code: GB60BARC20512378147144
Bank Postal Address:
The delegate reference number must be provided with all bank transfers to enable the correct allocation of funds. Failure to supply this information may result in a delay in the delegate receiving a confirmation of payment.
All payments must be made in EURO and all bank charges must be covered by the payee. A revised invoice will be forwarded to the delegate in the event of insufficient funds being received.
Terms and Conditions
Completing registration information signifies acceptance of the terms and conditions set out below.
1. The registration fees may only be paid in € EURO irrespective of your country of origin.
2. Registration fee includes: attendance at all conference sessions (Wednesday – Friday) including conference workshops (where space permits); lunch (Thursday and Friday) and coffee breaks (Wednesday x 1, Thursday & Friday x 2); Welcome Reception; conference materials (where applicable).
3. Travel to Barcelona and accommodation is NOT included in the registration fee.
4. Payment may be made by credit/debit card or bank transfer (up to 28 April) in € EURO only.
5. Entrance will not be permitted into the conference without prior full payment.
6. Full payment must be received by the end of the Early Bird registration date 10 May. If payment has not been received by this date your registration will be cancelled. If you choose to re-register you will be charged at the higher conference rate and be required to make an online card payment. The facility to pay using bank transfer will not be possible.
7. Cancellation policy for Registration – a refund of previously paid registration fees will be made as follows:
- Notification in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org before 10 May 2017: a full refund.
- Notification in writing to email@example.com on or after 10 May 2017: no refund can be given.
- You have until the 24 May to make full payment after this date your registration will be cancelled.
8. Cancellation policy for Pre-Conference Workshops and SESAM Courses:
- SESAM will make every effort to resell your place on a pre-conference workshop but cannot guarantee that a refund will be possible.
9. Cancellation policy for Non- Members:
- If you registered as a non-member an adminastration charge of €70.00 will be deducted from any refund.
10. Cancellation policy for Social Events:
- Notification in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org before 3 April 2017: a full refund.
- Notification in writing to email@example.com on or after 3 April 2017: no refund.
11. By completing this registration, you are consenting to your personal information being passed to relevant parties involved with this conference. If you do not wish to receive future correspondence from us or any third party involved in this conference, please write to SESAM Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. This contract is governed by Spanish law.