Terms & Conditions
Completing registration information signifies acceptance of the terms and conditions set out below.
- Registration fee includes: attendance at all meeting sessions (Wednesday – Friday) including meeting workshops (where space permits); lunch (Wednesday - Friday) and coffee breaks (Wednesday x 2, Thursday & Friday x 2); Welcome Reception (Wed); SESAM Community Networking Reception (Thu); meeting materials (where applicable).
- Travel to Milan and accommodation are NOT included in the registration fee.
- The registration fees may only be paid in € EURO irrespective of your country of origin.
- Payment may be made by credit/debit card or bank transfer up to 13 April 2020. After 13 April 2020 payment may only be made by credit/debit card.
- Full payment must be received for all Early Bird registrations by the end of the Early Bird registration deadline on 13 April 2020. After this date, all unpaid Early Bird registrations will be converted to the full registration rate, and you will be required to make payment online by debit/credit card.
- Entrance will not be permitted into the meeting without prior full payment.
- Cancellation policy for registration – a refund of previously paid registration fees will be made as follows:
- Notification in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org before 13 April 2020: a full refund less €25 admin charge.
- Notification in writing to email@example.com on or after 13 April 2020: no refund can be given.
- You have until 27 May 2020 to make full payment; after this date your registration will be cancelled.
- By completing this registration, you are consenting to your personal information being passed to relevant parties involved with this meeting. If you do not wish to receive future correspondence from us or any third party involved in this meeting, please write to SESAM Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SESAM may arrange for photographs, video recordings or live streaming to be taken during the event. Any subsequent photographs or recordings will remain the property of SESAM and may be used for promotional purposes. Other third parties (including exhibitors) may also arrange for photographs or recordings to be taken during the event. By submitting this registration form you are agreeing to the photographing and/or filming of the proceedings.
- This contract is governed by Italian law.