Terms & Conditions
Completing registration information signifies acceptance of the terms and conditions set out below.
- Registration fee includes: attendance at all meeting sessions (Wednesday – Friday) including meeting workshops (where space permits); catering and conference meeting materials (where applicable).
- Travel to Seville and accommodation are NOT included in the registration fee.
- The registration fees may only be paid in € EURO irrespective of your country of origin.
- Payment may be made by credit/debit card or bank transfer before 15 February 2021. On or after 15 February 2021 payment may only be made by credit/debit card.
- Full payment must be received for all Early Bird registrations by the end of the Early Bird registration deadline on 20 November 2020. After this date, all unpaid Early Bird registrations will be converted to the full registration rate, and you will be required to make payment online by debit/credit card.
- Entrance will not be permitted into the meeting without prior full payment.
- Cancellation policy for registration – a refund of previously paid registration fees will be made within 14 days as follows:
- Notification in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org before 15 February 2021: a full refund less €25 admin charge.
- Notification in writing to email@example.com on or after 15 February 2021: no refund can be given.
- You have until 24 March 2021 to make full payment; after this date your registration will be cancelled.
- In the event that the event is cancelled, paid registration fees will be refunded. Should it be necessary to postpone the event, paid registration fees will be applied to the rescheduled event. SESAM is not able to accept liability for expenses incurred outside of the registration fee eg travel and accommodation costs.
- By completing this registration, you are consenting to your personal information being passed to relevant parties involved with this meeting. If you do not wish to receive future correspondence from us or any third party involved in this meeting, please write to SESAM Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SESAM may arrange for photographs, video recordings or live streaming to be taken during the event. Any subsequent photographs or recordings will remain the property of SESAM and may be used for promotional purposes. Other third parties (including exhibitors) may also arrange for photographs or recordings to be taken during the event. By submitting this registration form you are agreeing to the photographing and/or filming of the proceedings.
- This contract is governed by Spanish law.
- We strongly recommend that any delegate planning to attend this or any other SESAM event takes out appropriate travel insurance.