The SESAM Annual Meeting is the foremost European meeting for healthcare simulation, bringing together an international community of educators, academics, clinicians, healthcare practitioners, technicians, students and representatives of the foremost industry organisations to learn, collaborate and drive forward the agenda of healthcare simulation as the cornerstone to improving patient safety and outcomes.
By attending our Annual Meeting you will be able to:
- Engage in debate, learning and share best practice and experiences with your peers whether as an early career simulationist or an experienced practitioner
- Understand best practice and develop new ways of working as part of an international delegation bringing together the full breadth of experience and learning in simulation, while maintaining a focus on the diversity of European practice
- Develop relationships and contacts that will open opportunities and help you reach your own career goals
- Explore the latest advances in simulation technology and development with the leading providers of simulation hardware and software
- Enjoy the opportunity to hear and engage with some of the best-respected speakers in the simulation community
- Participate in three full days of the highest quality workshops and presentations selected from hundreds of international abstracts