iRIS is a unique web-based platform to help you design and collaborate on high-quality scenarios. iRIS is included as a benefit of your membership subscription to SESAM and allows our members to work together and even share scenarios for simulation.
It offers a standardised approach to developing scenarios using a simple step by step wizard, whilst providing authors with access to best practice and resources from the likes of ourselves, INACSL and Debrief2Learn.
iRIS will support SESAM members in:
- ensuring your scenarios are developed in a standardised, high-quality manner
- creating significant efficiencies in terms of the time required for designing scenarios and collating simulation resources
- provide a central repository from which members can develop, collaborate on and share scenarios
- driving interprofessional collaboration and sharing of content with other simulation professionals
- reducing the time needed to set up simulations and future proofing your collection of scenarios as they can be exported to CAE Maestro and Laerdal LLEAP
If you would like to see iRIS in action, there is a 12 minute demo video of iRIS at https://vimeo.com/215664037/24377b54a7
You can access iRIS via the SESAM website. In the top right-hand corner of our homepage you will see the iRIS logo. Simply click on here to be taken to the login screen. Login using your usual SESAM membership username and password.
Regular webinars are run to help you get started with iRIS and workshops take place at the conference. Please check your emails from SESAM for details.