Bristol Medical Simulation Centre (BMSC)
No of courses available: 35
Bristol Medical Simulation Centre is an accredited simulation centre.
The Bristol Medical Simulation Centre is a purpose built state of the art facility and includes
- 2 generic ward areas.
- 6 bedded ICU/ward area
- Anaesthetic room/side ward.
- A fully operational theatre
- A control room with one-way viewing windows
- A fully integrated SMOTS digital AV system
- A debrief room/lecture area with HD projector, and an interactive Smartboard which allows multimodal debriefing.
BMSC's expertise, combined with the technology we use to deliver our multidisciplinary healthcare training programmes, creates an effective and memorable educational experience.