SESAM Endorsed Meetings
SESAM Endorsed Meetings
SESAM supports the organisation of high quality events in the field of medical simulation. Organisers of SESAM Endorsed Meetings are authorised to use the SESAM logo and the sentence "(name of the meeting) is endorsed by SESAM" when marketing their event.
In order to become a SESAM Endorsed Meeting, your meeting is required to comply with the following criteria:
- At least one member of the organizing committee is active SESAM member
- The (educational) objectives of the meeting are defined and published
- The meeting is in principle open to all SESAM members
- The meeting will be evaluated and the results will be fed back to the SESAM EC
- A brief report is submitted to the SESAM newsletter including the program, the numbers attending, background (eg doctors, nurses, psychologists, engineers etc) and some interesting aspects that came out of the meeting.
- Any conflicts of interest are clearly stated.
Please contact SESAM at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in making your meeting a SESAM Endorsed Meeting.
For 2017, the following meeting has been granted SESAM endorsed status:
- Extracorporeal Life Support Organization - South and West Asian Chapter annual 2017 conference under the theme "Bringing ECMO Simulation to Life"
(Date: 15-18 February 2017 - Where: Doha, Qatar)
- LAU 3rd International Conference on Medical Education - Simulation for Education and Patient Safety.
(Date: 24-25 March 2017 - Where: Beirut, Lebanon)
(Date: 24-25 November 2017 - Where: Izmir, Turkey)
For 2015, the following meeting has been granted SESAM endorsed status:
(Date: 24-25 April 2015 - Where: Tirgu Mures, Romania)
For 2014, the following meetings were granted SESAM endorsed status:
(Date: 28-30 October 2014 - Where: Dhahran, UAE)
(Date: 13-15 November 2014 - Where: Barcelona, Spain)
(Date: 13-15 November 2014 - Where: Ankara, Turkey) Event programme
(Date: 20 November 2014 - Where: Nottwil, Switzerland)
(Date: 21-22 November 2014 - Where: Nottwil, Switzerland)
(Date: 28 November 2014 - Where: Strasbourg)
- SASH (Swiss Association for Simualtion in Healthcare)
(Date: 4-5 July 2012 - Where: Lausanne, Switzerland)
- spsim - Swiss Conference on Standardized Patients and Simulation in Health Care
(Date: 31 October-2 November 2012 - Where: Lausanne, Switzerland)
(Date: 16-18 November 2012 - Where: Ankara, Turkey)
(Date: 29-31 October 2011 - Where: Germany)
- Thai Simulation and Gaming Association; ThaiSim 2011
(Date: 24-26 March 2010 - Where: Thailand)
- The 4th International Pediatric Simulation Symposia and Workshops (IPSSW)
(Date: 26-27 October 2011 - Where: Toulouse, France)
- Physiology in Simulation 2010
(Where: Bristol, UK)
Click here for the report
- Pediatric Days
(Date: 5-8 June 2010 - Where: Hannover, Germany)
- The 3th International Pediatric Simulation Symposia and Workshops (IPSSW)
(Where: Madrid, Spain)
- Simulation in Medical Education Meeting (SIME)
(Date: 31 October-2 November 2010 - Where: Ankara, Turkey)
Click here for the report.
- The Interdisciplinary Symposium Simulation in Medicine (InSiM)
(Date: 15-16 October 2009 - Where: Munich, Germany)
- The Specific Intensive Instructor Training for Paediatric Life Support Courses
(Date: 15-17 December 2009 - Where: Brixen, Südtirol)