SESAM currently has two types of membership: individual, open to anyone with an interest in simulation, and industrial, which is specifically designed for commercial companies. Membership dues will be set by the General Assembly.
We do hope you will support SESAM and the development of simulation in medicine by joining this dynamic society.
- Be kept up to date with simulation events around the world
- Get a discount on our annual conference
- Enjoy discounts on meetings and membership of our affiliated partner societies
- SSH – 20% discounted membership, including subscription of the Simulation in Healthcare Journal
- IPSS – 20% discounted membership
- ASPE – 10% discounted rate at annual conference
- Participate in European-wide Special Interest Groups, including Pre-hospital and Technology
- Qualify for SESAM supported meetings funding
- Take advantage of the many networking opportunities.
Annual Fee: 70 Euros.
This option is reserved for commercial companies or simulation centres with a commercial aspect to their activities who wish to take advantage of the opportunities offered with this type of membership.
- Opportunity to send six clearly identifiable corporate messages by e-mail to the mailing list
- Option to have one HTML file on the SESAM server
- Access to the "corporate forum" on the homepage with access to all forum members.
Annual Fee: 300 Euros.