Individual Membership - €85
Any physical person can become a SESAM member upon request, according to the SESAM statutes.
Institutional membership – €300
Institutional membership is open to any Simulation-Based Educational Institution, as defined in the SESAM professional standards. The member institution can claim membership advantages, described below, for three nominated individuals from its members (no anonymous membership).
- Reduced fee for SESAM Annual Meeting
- 15% discount on article Processing for Advances in Simulation
- Synchronous and asynchronous educational program across the year – focused on education; research; innovation.
- Members only networking events at Annual Meeting
- Advertise simulation vacancies on SESAM Jobs Board
- Opportunity to be mentored by senior healthcare simulation experts
- The opportunity to give back to the community by being a mentor
- Leadership opportunities
- Eligibility for positions in the Executive Committee (EC), the Scientific Committee (SC), Special Interest Groups (SIGs) and other societal positions, as described in the SESAM Strategy document.
- Ability to apply for the SESAM accreditation program
- Access to educational resources library of simulation scenarios, translatable into multiple languages
BECOME A MEMBER HERE
To proceed with your Institutional Membership:
1. Please ask each member to create a profile on the SESAM website here:
2. Email email@example.com with your Instituion’s details and billing address, the names and email addresses of the three members you wish to benefit from the Institutional Membership and request an invoice to be raised
3. Next you will recieve an invoice for the insititional membership. Please let us know once payment has been made and the three members will be allocated to the SESAM Institutional Membership.