Terms & Conditions 2019
Completing registration information signifies acceptance of the terms and conditions set out below.
- Registration fee includes: attendance at all conference sessions (Wednesday – Friday) including conference workshops (where space permits); lunch (Thursday and Friday) and coffee breaks (Wednesday x 1, Thursday & Friday x 2); Welcome Reception (Wed); SESAM Community Networking Reception (Thu); conference materials (where applicable).
- Travel to Glasgow and accommodation is NOT included in the registration fee.
- The registration fees may only be paid in € EURO irrespective of your country of origin.
- Payment may be made by credit/debit card or bank transfer up to 8 April 2019. After 8 April 2019 payment may only be made by credit/debit card.
- Full payment must be received for all Early Bird registrations by the end of the Early Bird registration deadline on 8 April 2019. After this date, all unpaid Early Bird registrations will be converted to the full registration rate and you will be required to make payment online by debit/credit card.
- Entrance will not be permitted into the conference without prior full payment.
- Cancellation policy for Registration – a refund of previously paid registration fees will be made as follows:
- Notification in writing to email@example.com before 8 April 2019: a full refund.
- Notification in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org on or after 8 April 2019: no refund can be given.
- You have until the 22 May 2019 to make full payment after this date your registration will be cancelled
- Cancellation policy for Non-Members:
- If you registered as a non-member an administration charge of €85.00 will be deducted from any refund.
- By completing this registration, you are consenting to your personal information being passed to relevant parties involved with this conference. If you do not wish to receive future correspondence from us or any third party involved in this conference, please write to SESAM Secretariat at email@example.com.
- SESAM may arrange for photographs, video recordings or live streaming to be taken during the event. Any subsequent photographs or recordings will remain the property of SESAM and may be used for promotional purposes. Other third parties (including exhibitors) may also arrange for photographs or recordings to be taken during the event. By submitting this registration form you are agreeing to the photographing and/or filming of the proceedings.
- This contract is governed by UK law.